Head work in Ohio area?

Fooj

Established Member
So now that Fox lake has closed its doors, is there a shop within my area of Ohio is known to do good work on our heads? I know MHS prob going to be my best place but im trying to say local so i don't end up spending a crap ton of money shipping heads around.

cj428mach

Established Member
Livernois is where I'd go. Actually I shipped my head's from ks to Michigan just for them to do them.

DCguy

Established Member
Janderson Heads in St. Paul, MN also does amazing work. Don't think he has a website yet, but check them out on FB...his work speaks for itself.

I just got my heavily worked over DB heads back from MHS in FL and can say I am beyond impressed. They make shipping simple.....send you two giant boxes with all the packing material needed including foam inserts for the heads and plastic bags to wrap them in. You pay for shipping to them at a discounted rate and the shipping back to you is free. It was only $60 to ship both heads from Northern VA to them.

However, i'd call a few places and ask what their respective wait times are if you need the heads back by a certain date.....everyone is super backed up right now + its winter so everyone is sending in their stuff. I took me 5 months to get my heads back since there was a backorder on Manley valves.

Users who are viewing this thread