Header and Midpipe Question

o4cOb|2a

Wheel Hop 4 Life
Established Member
Any one out there run BBK LT headers with MAC o/r H Prochamber and magnaflow catback? Will the BBK LT headers bolt up the the prochamber?Looking to have that setup but if not I might try Kooks LT or Bassani.
Thanks

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
I don't think any long tube headers will bolt up to the Prochamber that bolts on to the stock manifolds. MAC makes a different Prochamber that's a little shorter that they sell w/ the MAC long tube headers. You might be able to use that Prochamber w/ the long tubes you're talking about. www.rpmoutlet.com has pics of what I'm talking about if I've confused you at all. Sorry, it's a little hard to explain w/out looking at the pictures.

o4cOb|2a

Wheel Hop 4 Life
Established Member
opps that does make sense that the prochamber wouldn't fit.. does the same go for the bassani mid lengths? Is there even a header system that bolts straight up to the prochamber? I guess I may as well start looking for a new midpipe too.

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
Yeah, the MAC LT headers will fit on the Prochamber midpipe. Here's a link to show you how it works. You'll notice the Prochamber midpipe on this link is shorter than the normal Prochamber that would bolt up to your stock manifolds. http://www.rpmoutlet.com/03cobramhead.htm Sorry, I'm not sure about the midlength headers. Hope this helps.

Brandon

Users who are viewing this thread