Header questions.

onicrom

online predator
Established Member
If I want some new headers, would midlengths be a good choice? If so what kind? Also I ave a UPR off road x pipe, would I need a new x-pipe too? How much would the install be for headers? ...I cant do that shit myself. :( Thanks dudes.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
If you go with mid-lengths (Bassani) then you will also need the Bassani modular mid-pipe.

Either way, if you are buying anything other than shortie headers you are also going to be purchasing a new mid-pipe to fit them.

If you don't already have the Bassani mid-pipe, then go with a true long tube and a short x or h pipe to match them.

On install figure the better part of a grand. I would think around $600.00 just in labor, but you'll have to call around, everyone's shop rate is different.

onicrom

online predator
Established Member
Torch10th said:
If you go with mid-lengths (Bassani) then you will also need the Bassani modular mid-pipe.

Either way, if you are buying anything other than shortie headers you are also going to be purchasing a new mid-pipe to fit them.

If you don't already have the Bassani mid-pipe, then go with a true long tube and a short x or h pipe to match them.

On install figure the better part of a grand. I would think around $600.00 just in labor, but you'll have to call around, everyone's shop rate is different.
Awesome, thanks man, dont know if I can go long tubes because my car is really.. really low. Im hoping a decent gain in hp with midlengths. What do you think as far as hp/tq gains? Id go bassani for sure though.

Users who are viewing this thread