headers???

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
GEEZE!! Cha-ching! LT's on a new L.... schweeeeet. How tuff was that to install?? Alot of modifications to get in or no?

95lightning

Established Member
i think on NLOC this guys say that he has hedmen and that they are really good and they cost 255. does anyone know anything about them??? :smmon:

Vito

Broken
Established Member
not sure if I remember right but I was told that hedemn are ok. anyways did you check out JDM?

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Originally posted by 95lightning
i think on NLOC this guys say that he has hedmen and that they are really good and they cost 255. does anyone know anything about them??? :smmon:

Wow, if that's the case, that's a really reasonable price! I expected more...

Lightning Struck

Established Member
JDM makes a Long Tube setup, but be prepared to pay...These are top notch headers, made by Kooks(one of the leading names in headers)..Stainless is $775, and Jet Hot coated headers at $850..They do require a custom H/X pipe. They are available in a number of primary and collector sizes to suit the truck. I also believe a stepped header is available too, and I'm not sure if the stepped header is more...

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Originally posted by Lightning Struck
JDM makes a Long Tube setup, but be prepared to pay...These are top notch headers, made by Kooks(one of the leading names in headers)..Stainless is $775, and Jet Hot coated headers at $850..They do require a custom H/X pipe. They are available in a number of primary and collector sizes to suit the truck. I also believe a stepped header is available too, and I'm not sure if the stepped header is more...

Wow... that's more like what I had expected to hear for a LT for the new L's... $$$

Originally posted by Big Vito sometimes you have to pay to get ahead
Is that how you got your moderatorship??? :D :D :D :D :D
lol... badda bing.

Vito

Broken
Established Member
Originally posted by SVT X 2

Is that how you got your moderatorship??? :D :D :D :D :D
lol... badda bing.
hehe, um :lol1: maybe chester did.
i was thinking of bassani full system

BLACKSNAKE 94

The Ol fart with class!
Established Member
GREAT LOOKIN TRUCK!!!!

Run 351,

I like the looks of yur truck i have a red 93 and iam curious about the x-haust. I have running boards on mine that were on it when i bought it, and iam thinkin about taking em off but i kinda like the looks of them however, i dont know if i could sneak the x-haust out under um.
where did you find the x-haust and how pricy was it ?
BS 94

Users who are viewing this thread