headlight ?

sonicblustreak

Established Member
I need to replace my front headlight lens and bulbs. I want to stay with stock looking lens's. I would like brighter bulbs, but not the blue looking ones. Has anyone changes their lens's and bulbs lately and were happy with who they bought them from? Thanks guys, Steve.

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
i have not upgraded my bulbs, but i bought my right side ass'y from the local ford dealer after someone busted it out one night. i think there is a sticky at the top of this forum for 10% over dealer cost on parts. i'd call and get a quote if you want the factory look or check ebay for the crystal clears they sell.

lightning666

Established Member
I did the sylvania silverstar upgrade and they are a lot whiter than the stock and not blue. Change only one bulb so you can see the difference compared to the stock bulb. The stock one just looks ugly yellow when compared to the other white one. I also did the fog lights, they make a direct replacement looks really white also and not blue. You can find them at advance auto parts or wal mart, you'll probably pay like 70 for heads and fogs. Sylvania came out with a new light, might want to try that one, it's supposed to be whiter, I think it is called ultra.

Users who are viewing this thread