Headlights and Gauge Cluster not coming on

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Its not that complicated in all honesty, if you dont have the ESM yet you should download it and study the lighting diagram so you can see what is involved in that circuit.

ESM
Page 4347, figure 24

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Screenshot_20180625-164451_Drive.jpg

0silversnake3

Established Member
Start with checking the amber LED bulb orientation, make sure they both match, then swap the fronts out back to stock if you dont fix your issue. If all of your red LEDs are lighting up correctly (parking, brake on, brake off) then they are oriented correctly.

Sorry for long delay, but I’m just now getting around to trying to look into this issue again. I have removed the front led ambers and turned them in the opposite direction and they don’t come on at all. So I flipped them back around and the ambers will now come on if I have my knob on dash pushed in slightly.

But, if I don’t have my headlights on, everything works fine. Brakes, turn signals - front and back, reverse lights.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

0silversnake3

Established Member
Sorry for long delay, but I’m just now getting around to trying to look into this issue again. I have removed the front led ambers and turned them in the opposite direction and they don’t come on at all. So I flipped them back around and the ambers will now come on if I have my knob on dash pushed in slightly.

But, if I don’t have my headlights on, everything works fine. Brakes, turn signals - front and back, reverse lights.

IMG_1463.JPG

How do I find out if my bulbs are “ck” bulbs? Here is a pic. Nothing written on bulb.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member

Do the lights all function properly if you install a standard bulb?

Sent from my [trashcan S5] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread