headlights/ foglights mod

Rob_eaton

Co$w0rtHy
Established Member
guys, ive seen a lot of svtf's on the road with their foglights on but not their headlights... is there a mod to allow me to turn the fogs on but leave the headlights off, like say for day time driving???

thanks

Rob_eaton

Co$w0rtHy
Established Member
i just got a 14 guage wire, and its way too thick to fit in such a small space, u cant possibly twist it to fit in the 2 spots, they are just too close and its too thick to bend that much... wat to do?

Rob_eaton

Co$w0rtHy
Established Member
i pulled one of the white boxy looking fuse things , im not sure its the right one, but now the fog lights dont work at all, even after i put it back in there
...help please !

OrangeSVTguy

SVT Addict
Established Member
its not a fuse that you are pulling. it's a relay. i used 12ga solid core copper wire and was insulated. i stipped the ends and hammered them flat. then i bent it U shaped and had in in my car the first night i brought it home new.

02AllBlackSVT

Hmm....
Established Member
This is how I did my wire. Its been in there for bout 4-5 months and looks way different now.

Pic-Cars032.gif

the relay is a boxy white this that has 5 prongs and it looks like this.

Pic-Cars031.gif

after the relay is takin out the space should look like.

Pic-Cars034.gif

and when the wire is in it should look like this..

Pic-Cars036.gif

I guess that can be my lil write up on a how to even though its just pics not saying how. I think it should help someone out.

Last edited:

Tommy Gunnz

Established Member
With my SVTF I just turn on the driving lights and pull out on the knob and it turns on the fogs without the headlights. No need for the mod you guys are talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread