Headlights / Foglights

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
i'm not sure as to what bulbs to use, but it is very simple to change them. Simply twist them out from the back of housing.

castellscl

Established Member
Last edited:

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
One side would flicker during cranking and most of the time that same side would just go out. I swapped it from side to side and it traveled to the other side. I got a replacement ballast and still the same problem. Funny how they are warrantied for a year until you have a problem. The seller on EBay would not return my emails so I'm fighting the charges as we speak.

castellscl

Established Member
One side would flicker during cranking and most of the time that same side would just go out. I swapped it from side to side and it traveled to the other side. I got a replacement ballast and still the same problem. Funny how they are warrantied for a year until you have a problem. The seller on EBay would not return my emails so I'm fighting the charges as we speak.

That sucks man, could it have been a bad connection somewhere? Maybe bulb?

Z7What