Heads/ Cam/ GT40 intake and a whole lot more!!!!!!

Bel-Dooch

Established Member
Well My mustang project went South recently and I have a crap load of parts for sale from the 347 stroker build. The reason it went South was because someone wanted my 1992 coupe alot more then I did, so I sold it. Now I have all the parts just sitting around the garage.

These parts are not costing me anything to sit in my garage, so please no low ball offers. If you have any questions please feel free to email me @ [email protected] or call me at 910-990-4479 (anthony)

Here's what i have for sale, if it's new it will say (new) beside it. ALL prices DO NOT include shipping.

Windsor sr aluminum heads, springs rated to a 650 lift cam, pretty much stock, around the valves have been smoothed out. 63cc chambers (new, not on a car since work was performed) $850 SOLD

GT-40 upper and lower intake (used) $450 SOLD

cold air induction fender mount (used) $50 SOLD

73mm mass air flow c&L (used) $90

24lb injectors , one is missing the "cap" (used)$135 SOLD

Ford plug wires used on a car for about 10 minutes and mallory coil $35

New steel underdrive pulleys black in color (new) $60

Smug pulley elimator (new) $50 SOLD

Fel-pro head gaskets (new) $25

Chrome valve covers (new) $25 SOLD

Chrome oil pan (new) $35 SOLD

Chrome ball milled spark plug wire holders (new) $35

Custom 347 cam shaft by Kennedy's in ny for an automatic car w/stall.
specs: (new) $190

intake/exhaust 577
tappet lift 280/294
lobe separation 113

Mac long tube headers (new) and custom 2.5" off road X-pipe for long tubes (used)$275

DSC01554.gif

DSC01553.gif

Last edited:

flattusmaximus

Established Member
I'm guessing those heads might be a little much for a 302? Anyways will the oil pan fit a standard 302 block?

Last edited:

Bel-Dooch

Established Member
will you sell just the upper intake?
Sorry I do not want to spit up. The uppers on ebay sell for $500, you'd be getting both for less then that.

I'm guessing those heads might be a little much for a 302? Anyways will the oil pan fit a standard 302 block?
I already sold the oil pan....

The heads would work fine on a 302. They've only been deck from 64 to 63 cc. There's alot of room to play. If you go with a good intake combo (GT-40)/T-body/ injectors/cam I wouldn't be afraid to say you would gain probably 100-125 hp on a stock bottom end, maybe even more with an off road exhaust.

flattusmaximus

Established Member
Damn, I have to back off on the heads; I apologize for the false interest. I bought a nother 302, boost ready. Just missing injectors and oil pan. Took care of the injectors now I need a pan. Well good luck selling the rest of the stuff, you have some good deals going!

FranticFocus05

Established Member
What part of NY are you in I am going to be up that way in June I may be interested in smog elim. valve covers. Possably the heads if I can come up with the spare money for them before you sell them.

Bel-Dooch

Established Member
What part of NY are you in I am going to be up that way in June I may be interested in smog elim. valve covers. Possably the heads if I can come up with the spare money for them before you sell them.

I'm living in North Carolina right now for work and the parts are here with me. I still have the smog elmi and the heads. But the valves covers got shipped out yesterday, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread