HEADS, CAMS, MORE BOOST and....

97scSVT

A-Dub
Established Member
:rockon: Well my car has been over at Strictly for about a month or so. i decided to get a stage 2 port on my heads, 5 angle valve job, and stage 2 blower cams from crower with new springs and everything else. also i am getting a new iron block and all new internals with lower compression because we found about 5 peices of bearings in my oil pan. i think it is from high compression and boost, but oh well. i am adding about 7 or 8 PSI to the car to run about 15 psi. i am ready to get it back but it will be a while, i am trying to find an iron 5.4 litre block that can hold a DOHC. if any body knows how i cam do that set-up let me know. also am i going to have to change anything on my transmission it i do that? let me know if that is possible to do or what. thanks.

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
b dub said:
not tracking, but then again i dont pay ANY attention to kerry...

well, unless you were asleep during the 2004 election, john kerry has a tendency to flip flop like our friend venomous

June 15 by vnmous: Im modding the snot out of my car with blower, tranny, etc. I got money everywhere, I can afford it even though im in highschool

July 15 by vnmous: Im selling my car, I can't afford the gas, my parents won't pay my insurance anymore.

August 15 by vnmous: Im gonna do a single turbo and sell the blower.

September 15 by vnmous: Im selling my car, the gas mileage sucks, I want a beater thats cheap.

October 15 by vnmous: Im getting more boost, heads, cams, and a new motor for my car.

So, in the past 6 months, the kid has gone from broke to affording about 8k in new mods, to selling the car because of bad gas mileage, to getting a turbo, etc.

I personally think he's totally full of shit, and mommy and daddy are paying for all this shit anyway, but whatever.

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
quadcammer said:
well, unless you were asleep during the 2004 election, john kerry has a tendency to flip flop like our friend venomous

June 15 by vnmous: Im modding the snot out of my car with blower, tranny, etc. I got money everywhere, I can afford it even though im in highschool

July 15 by vnmous: Im selling my car, I can't afford the gas, my parents won't pay my insurance anymore.

August 15 by vnmous: Im gonna do a single turbo and sell the blower.

September 15 by vnmous: Im selling my car, the gas mileage sucks, I want a beater thats cheap.

October 15 by vnmous: Im getting more boost, heads, cams, and a new motor for my car.

So, in the past 6 months, the kid has gone from broke to affording about 8k in new mods, to selling the car because of bad gas mileage, to getting a turbo, etc.

I personally think he's totally full of shit, and mommy and daddy are paying for all this shit anyway, but whatever.
Lol exactely what I was thinkin:lol:

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
BooRail85 said:
im 21 and dont even have one card.. someone want to fund my "make my car fast" project??
+1 the only card I have is my debit card, I only like the spend money that I know I have.

Users who are viewing this thread