Heads up JRSC GP

AmazonFocusSVT

Amazon Racing Focus Guru
Established Member
I'm going to try and set up a group buy for JRSC's. I will give details, etc. once everything is approved. Just wanted to let you know!

I am also going to start work on an upgrade...ported blower, smaller pulley (10psi??) that you can get with the JRSC or have done after you purchase (for those that already have the JRSC)

I *might* even try to fit the SCT Tune for the JRSC with 10psi into the mix...

Just keep yor eyes peeled!

(we are a sponsor, just look up, our banner is there a lot!)

AmazonFocusSVT

Amazon Racing Focus Guru
Established Member
Not as of yet, I just presented the idea to Rick, so its in the beginning stages. So, you've got some time...I'll give up more info once its finalized. Im just seeking intrest right now...

robraySVT

Established Member
I've been contemplating this for a while. When the interest has been determined and the price set I'll decide. :rockon: BTW does anyone know of factual dyno results of a bone stock SVT Focus set at the stock boost and with a smaller pulley? To the wheels. Thanks, Rob :D

SonicEvolution

Established Member
Well, sorta... They make the Flasher.. They have a tune that is ok I guess from what I have heard. I am gonna put my money on FocusSport's tune. They're selling the flasher with their program which I have heard lots of good things from Focaljet.com about. It is gonna set you back 325.

AmazonFocusSVT

Amazon Racing Focus Guru
Established Member
We should be able to do tunes from my focus...Once I have the SC (from the GP - I'm in it) we'll make a tune and save it. Then I'll have a tune for the upgrades (boost, etc.)

I'd like to make it an option for the SC orders, but I dont know what kind of money you guys are looking to spend.

Primaris

Established Member
You might want to check into the new PowerWorks roots intercooled blower before poping down any bucks for a JR. The PowerWorks is more but intercooling is very nice.

AmazonFocusSVT

Amazon Racing Focus Guru
Established Member
Primaris said:
You might want to check into the new PowerWorks roots intercooled blower before poping down any bucks for a JR. The PowerWorks is more but intercooling is very nice.

Its for the 2.3 motor, not SVT....(I think)

Primaris

Established Member
That could be. I'm not looking to purchase right away so I haven't done any research. But, I think I read about an SVT kit at SEMA.

AmazonFocusSVT

Amazon Racing Focus Guru
Established Member
Primaris said:
That could be. I'm not looking to purchase right away so I haven't done any research. But, I think I read about an SVT kit at SEMA.

Id be suprised if they did make one, as the SVTF has been axed. No real market for it.

Id like to keep this topic open to potential buyers not so much people saying "I'm not going to buy."

I should have pricing soon!!

Vaelin

Established Member
My wife has been interested in getting some force induction for her SVTF. 10psi sounds good. Let me know the pricing, and I will probably be in.

AmazonFocusSVT

Amazon Racing Focus Guru
Established Member
The JRSC only puts out like 5-6psi IIRC on the SVTF. With a smaller pulley we can up the boost but SCT tuning is a must. Hopefully I can get mine on time and we'll do up an "Amazon Stg. 1 pkg" with a slightly smaller pulley + SCT Tune for an extra fee. You dont HAVE TO get the stg. 1, but if you want to add it in with the GP, you certainly can...once its ready...

AmazonFocusSVT

Amazon Racing Focus Guru
Established Member
ANYONE INTERESTED IN BUYING A JRSC [GP] Please PM me with you contact info so I can complie a list and get back to you. I will provide anyone who PM's me with a price in the very near future!

Just PM me so I can respond to PM's!! Its easier than trying to go through forum posts!

Thanks!

AmazonFocusSVT

Amazon Racing Focus Guru
Established Member
I have pricing (I just cant publish them due to aggreements with Jackson Racing); its broken into four levels;

1) JRSC
2) JRSC + SCT
3) JRSC + Install
4) JRSC + SCT + Install

The more you add, the cheaper the JRSC becomes!

Call me at 410-676-3433 for pricing, just let me know which pkg. you prefer...

Thanks,

Russ

1turbofocus

Established Member
How are you going to do a tune for your car then send it out to everyone else and expect it to work properly

I have tuned 12 jrscSVT now and no 2 have been the same , See this is where the Diablo Predators scan and datalogging comes in handy, I send them a tune and all they have to do is loook on the scan tool or send me the scan and i can make changes and send them the tuned file back email

It will take WAY more than 1 jrsc tune to make a SAFE one to send out , and you will need to change injectors to 42`s and a new MAF as well

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread