Heard some awful metal on metal clunking coming from the rear a few days ago.....

TheGovernment

Established Member
So I was out a few days ago with a buddy taking him for some rips in the 500. We drove around for a good 20 mins, doing rips into 3rd then heard a big bang from the rear end on the final pull....
mxkX4E.jpg

Thats what I found.... looks like it hit the parking break holder bolt and also bottomed on the floor.... scared the crap outta us lol, it sounded like I blew up the diff!

So I had to order a new DS from BPS yesterday as you can see. I've had the car upgraded for about a year and driven it plenty of times. I put in a new trans mount as the other one was really soft and will be removing that bracket as per Sylvain.

heatsoaked12

Established Member
Im not sure where you are in Canada but you could have tried out my dss carbon fibre drive shaft. it sits in my garage because i have a t56 magnum that it doesn't work with. I blew up my clutch with the DSS in there and it never went back in. Anyone in the gta interested in trying it out and making an offer let me know. Op the offer is still there.

Users who are viewing this thread