Heat Exchanger Pump Question...

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
I took out the relay for the heat exchanger to put my jump wire in so the pump would stay running without the car being on. Well, when I was putting my jump wire in place, the other end touched the darn bolt next to the relay box and it sparked. Now the pump doesn't work. Any idea how I fix this? I went and bought another 30A fuse, but it didn't fix it. Any ideas? Thanks,

Here's a pic of the relay box I'm talking about. You can see the bolt I'm talking about attached to the body of the car over to the left of the relay.
http://www.modularfords.com/forums/...ercooler-pump-jumper-mod-ic-bypass-2-jpeg.jpg

Last edited:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
You sure you have the right fuse? Seemed to me that it was a 10 or 20 amp and is situated in the fuse box behind the battery. But, I'm not certain.

KoBra2.2blk04vt

gone but not forgotten
Established Member
I did the same thing, There's a fuse in your power distrabution box that was blown. Look in your manual on pg. 131, and look for intercooler pump it's # 19 it's a 10a fuse that should fix it. good luck

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
KoBra2.2blk04vt said:
I did the same thing, There's a fuse in your power distrabution box that was blown. Look in your manual on pg. 131, and look for intercooler pump it's # 19 it's a 10a fuse that should fix it. good luck
That fixed it...thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread