heat exchanger

CountySoldier

500 RWHP SVT COBRA
Established Member
I dont feel ANY heat exchanger makes much difference for the Eaton. I have the Gords and my Eaton gets BURNING hot. Don't get me wrong, the Gords is a VERY nice and high quality part. They just cool the intercooler, not the Eaton itself!!

memphisstang

Established Member
I read that it only makes a 10 degree temp. change in your inlet temp. Its main asset is supposed to be it's repeatability(it'll make your car run more consistently pass after pass). It could be lighter since it's aluminum? That's all I know.

tec7426

Established Member
Originally posted by sonic03snake
Search my nuts !!! There is always new testing and info available. You search nazis ( post whores) are way more annoying than any question.

Well said!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wiz

your daddy!!!
Established Member
Search my nuts !!! There is always new testing and info available. You search nazis ( post whores) are way more annoying than any question.
:beer:

SoCaLCobra79

Established Member
Originally posted by Narcosynthesis
Do a search. This isn't a new topic.

Asswipe, I just did a search on Heat Exhangers and your f***ing post came up! Don't come browse threads and post BS that doesn't help!

:beer:

Bastards! Now let's get some real information instead of this BS.

03RedCobra

Established Member

I totally agree with that statement !!! It's kind of the same scenario with the "Groups for Morality" complaining about the PlayBoy magazines on the shelfs in the stores.......if you don't want to read it, or are offended by it, DON'T open it up and look at it !!!

By the way......Almost every time I type in something that does a search, I end up with about a million different posts anyways.

Screamin'SVT

Banned
What somebody else said.. it can't really give you any gains, but it does make the car more consistent on hotter days.. definately a quality piece.. it makes the car run like the first time after warmum, every time

mustangdan429

Established Member

amen

lucafu1

Established Member
there are so many H/E to choose from that it has me confused also. and new ones are popping up too. im not sure wich one to choose when i do decide to get one, or if there even worth the $$

Richo

"Ford Parts Whore"
Established Member
mds370, Why would you want to buy the much Smaller AFCO? The LFP unit is much larger, less expensive(334.95 shipped) and fills the lower grill opening!!!

mds370

Established Member
Originally posted by Richo
mds370, Why would you want to buy the much Smaller AFCO? The LFP unit is much larger, less expensive(334.95 shipped) and fills the lower grill opening!!!

Richo,

I actually responded to a thread of yours about the LFP exhcanger. I wasn't sure if that price was still in effect.
I'll be ordering within the next week or so.

thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread