Heavy Modded Cobra

smytty001

Established Member
Heavy Modded Cobra price reduced 5-8-06

Want to sell my car, kinda bored with it...
Its a 04 Screaming Yellow Cobra 7300 miles on it..
Interior: Pretty much stock, does have a boost gauge and a MGW shifter (red version)
Exterior: all stock look....
Motor: Has a brand new Modular Performance built short block (300 miles on it...) Diamond pistons ETC... Its the Terminator SB on there website for details..Does also have a Canton oilpan and windage tray
Has a KB 2.2 with a 15lb upper a 6 lb lower..... Metco lower.....
60lb injectors, SCT mass, K&N Airfilter, Accufab TB. Also has a BAP with the upgraded wiring kit on it......
IT also has a Dynotune Dry nitrous kit installed with a 100 shot, with a WOt switch and a Window switch, and a arming switch just to be safe...
Kooks Longtubes with a Kooks X-pipe, and a Magnaflow CB...
Level 2 Upgraded halfshafts, IRS brace, welded in Subframe connectors..
Clutch is a brand new Spec 3+ with a spec flywheel..... Clutch has about 200 miles on it...
Has a LFP Heat exchanger
Yellow top battery
Car laid down 675 and 742 with the shot... It sees about 18 lbs of boost and builds to around 20-21 depending on air at the end ....
The numbers were on safe tunes and good A/f and timing... Car still has alot more in it.....
Reduced asking 36k obo... If interested and would like pics Send a EMail to [email protected]
\Thanks for the space....

Last edited:
Pretty bored with a KB mounted to the beast??? :lol: :lol: :lol: Some of you dudes just don't make sense man. :dw:

smytty001

Established Member
Your driving a 01 cobra, i can see how you can say that....
Just like a fast bike, when the excitement goes away and your not scared of it anymore, time to get rid of it...

RedfireSVT

Established Member
Dude with all do respect, I find it hard to believe you could be bored with that car after only having it for such a short time. Possibly bored with dumping money in it and breaking things? That I understand. I'm not trying to be an ass but what else could you need for excitment? If you want it gone so be it, I hope it sells, but I was just a little bothered by your reason as I can only hope to someday have that much power.

smytty001

Established Member
Please im not here to argue why im selling it..... It hasnt broke anything and its built to handle the power.. Ive had the power for awhile it was making close to the same thing with the stock block... Its easy to get bored with things. Why do you think others are going to turbo, b/c 6-700 rwhp isnt enought they want 800+.... If you want to question my reason for selling, please PM me.....
Im not trying to be a ass, please dont take my comments that way...
Just trying to sell a nice ride.......

Last edited:
smytty001 said:
Your driving a 01 cobra, i can see how you can say that....
Just like a fast bike, when the excitement goes away and your not scared of it anymore, time to get rid of it...

Yea, I'm driving an 01 Cobra with 4.56 gears and full Bassani Exhaust and the roar and explosive power of this car never gets boring. I've had a Vorteched motor up until about 2 years ago before I grenaded it, was pushing 450rwhp. So please don't suggest that I have no clue how you can get bored of a blown car. My car has been radically modified and I've seen both ends of the spectrum buddy. :burn:

smytty001

Established Member
01cobravortech said:
Yea, I'm driving an 01 Cobra with 4.56 gears and full Bassani Exhaust and the roar and explosive power of this car never gets boring. I've had a Vorteched motor up until about 2 years ago before I grenaded it, was pushing 450rwhp. So please don't suggest that I have no clue how you can get bored of a blown car. My car has been radically modified and I've seen both ends of the spectrum buddy. :burn:
K, you burned me thanks :sleeping:

smytty001

Established Member
Thanks scooter, instead of complaining about me selling it buy the damn thing and have a fast car of your own...... The car is solid and everything is pretty much new....... The factory tires still have the little nipples on them....
Come on people id hate to havt to EBAY it...

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
If you can understand that faster is only fast enough for a while and that the mod list never ends then thats what I dont understand. It makes all the sense in the world for him to be bored with his car. Only difference is he isnt settling for what some of you have settled for. Good luck on the sell man-Shane

Juiced-03

Established Member
01cobravortech said:

450rwhp is not radically modified in the Mustang world. Some might debate that 600rwhp isn't even into that category yet.

Good luck with the sale Josh. Hopefully you will be back one day! Go turbo next time ;-)

smytty001

Established Member
Juiced-03 said:
450rwhp is not radically modified in the Mustang world. Some might debate that 600rwhp isn't even into that category yet.

Good luck with the sale Josh. Hopefully you will be back one day! Go turbo next time ;-)
Thanks :thumbsup: ..... To everyone else wondering about the bordom comment, im not bored with the power just the car... Some bills came up so i need to take care of the family first...
The car is OBO im willing to take a little more off....
Grab a great car for a great price :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread