Heffner's TT Murcielago is up and running

dudemang2

Established Member
1100 whp @ 14 psi[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Heffner-Performance-Twin_704744.htm]Heffner Performance Twin Turbo Murcielago Dyno - Car Videos on StreetFire[/ame]

Last edited:

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
j0hd15.jpg

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Sweet, but I'm curious to see the kit broken down to see if everything is up to par now with the quality UGR displays. One thing is for sure though and that is that they are missing one key element that UGR has: John Reed.

quick04gti

Established Member
Sweet, but I'm curious to see the kit broken down to see if everything is up to par now with the quality UGR displays. One thing is for sure though and that is that they are missing one key element that UGR has: John Reed.

i dunno i feel like heffner has got the superior quality, my personal prefrence would be to go with heffner. dosent ugr go with a bigger cubic inc motor in the gallardos to make there superior power?? Either way both make good stuff:beer:

dudemang2

Established Member
short incar run

[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Heffner-Performance-Twin_704746.htm]Heffner Performance Twin Turbo Murcielago - Car Videos on StreetFire[/ame]

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
i dunno i feel like heffner has got the superior quality, my personal prefrence would be to go with heffner. dosent ugr go with a bigger cubic inc motor in the gallardos to make there superior power?? Either way both make good stuff:beer:

Heffner was really slacking on fit and finish for a while and their cars weren't performing as well. I'm not sure about the cubic inches thing but it's obvious UGR made them step up their game. John Reed is no joke though. He's one of the best tuners around and he tunes UGR's cars.

NITMARE

Established Member

Heffner's quality appears to be improving....but that was not the case to begin with. He was turning out some real junk and like was mentioned I would like to see that kit broken down. He makes stuff that looks nice but you get down into the parts you can't see and it's a train wreck. Regardless they still built a TT Murci which is no easy task.

UGR uses more cubes on the "R" model TT G's but stock displacement with low comp forged internals on the standard model which makes more power then Heff's stock displacement cars. John Reed really is the missing link in Heffners camp. I also have a problem with the fact that Heffner has repeatedly thrown low blow insults at UGR both in the business end and attacked Kevins (UGR owner) personal life on forums and Kevin has never once fired back.....just keeps whipping their ass in every department.

Users who are viewing this thread