Hellcat burns to the ground after dealer replaces broken longblock - Video

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
This guy doesn't live too far from me, and it's a pretty big topic on a few of the local forums. I was pretty vocal about his gofundme he started month ago during his first problems with the car. Guy lives in a pretty upper-scale house and drives 5 different cars... This incident now just seems like pure insurance fraud.

I don't understand how people can support this type of lifestyle and give him attention. Not a fan of youtubers or bloggers to begin with, but when you throw free money at them when they're already well off, it just confuses the hell out of me.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
This guy doesn't live too far from me, and it's a pretty big topic on a few of the local forums. I was pretty vocal about his gofundme he started month ago during his first problems with the car. Guy lives in a pretty upper-scale house and drives 5 different cars... This incident now just seems like pure insurance fraud.

I don't understand how people can support this type of lifestyle and give him attention. Not a fan of youtubers or bloggers to begin with, but when you throw free money at them when they're already well off, it just confuses the hell out of me.
I felt guilty when a member here tried to set up a GoFundMe thread for me. All this thread has done is pissed me off.

Me; I actually hit a bad spot. I'm in a hole and things have yet to stabilize. Before one problem is solved, a other pops up. My business is struggling, I'm fighting to keep my head above water while I take care of my daughter with a mystery illness. I've had.... blah blah blah. There are more things going on in my life that are negative than positive. Those that know me, know what is going on.

If I had the money that guy has I would be trying to help other people, not asking for help. Right now I'm not 100% sure how to come up with the deductible owed when I get my car from the shop. This guy can more than likely pay for another Hellcat without issue. Maybe it is selfish jealousy, but I think this guy took advantage of a site intended to help others.

Im not asking for anything. I'm busting my butt and looking for a way out of my position. I am trying to work and earn my way back out of my hole. If someone needs music work, I'm open for business. If someone is hiring and I am qualified, I am considering the job. Right now I have one car in operation. My daughter's Jeep is down until I can get some work done, install new tires, brakes, and shocks (after crushing my Mustang she hydroplaned and a very deep ditch abused the tires and suspension). My Mustang is still in the shop waiting for parts. Life is hard sometimes. Everyone will go through a rough spot at some point.

I will say that I have and do take donations for ministry related things. The ministry operates on what people give. It is a nonprofit organization that does not sell a product. Volunteers and donors is how ministries operate. Guess what? I have not asked for a dime to speak, consult, or counsel. Some have given on occasion, but most of the time I settle for a cup of coffee and a few laughs.

Will I launch another church at some point? It is highly likely, but I know that I have other things to get in order first.

Yep, I'm on a rant. There are people in need of much more than myself, and those people are being rejected, shunned, and overlooked. This guy takes a risk and destroys an Hellcat and asks for help just so it can burn to the ground. The jerk in me wants to challenge this guy to raise between $5000-$10,000 on my behalf. With that I can take care of a few things, and help a few other people.

I've gone on long enough. I'm not even going to proofread to see how many mistakes and typos are in this post.

Sent from my SM-G930V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
I'm a dumbass for not starting a gofund me for my T1 Race longblock I just picked up.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
And he messaged us again after I gave my opinion. No damn begging what IMO it is. We all fall on hard times at some point I assume, but why did that happen in the first place?
This isn’t the place for a bailout.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Should we quit picking on chubby?

b76e76555a52b9af2e988afb989236fe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread