Hellion twin's first victim

badbiach

"Frame Twistin!"
Established Member
Not sure this is the correct forum, but hey. I left the gas station and the last Pontiac LS....whatever Firechicken that rolled out of production decided to play. He had exhaust and cam, and all of that other motor mod stuff they do. When it was over, he was cool. So cool, that I went ahead and told him that I was carrying abnormal aspiration. I felt really bad. He was a 30'sh year old guy that seemed very willing to pick on a 5.0. What was I to do? I decided to lay copious quantities (4.8 lbs) of ice cold twin turbo boost upon his ass. :shrug:

Last edited:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Lol. I bet he thought you were stock.

Hell, your car is quieter than mine and mine is stock!

str3ck

Established Member
how did you find any traction at all in town today. the weather sucked. btw, dropped my boss off at B&R today. Gonna have them do the headers and x-pipe. I'm still gonna do the Vortech install myself in a few weeks. i think i'm gonna go ahead and have them tune it for me later for E-85 also.

Last edited:

badbiach

"Frame Twistin!"
Established Member
We want video. Otherwise, it never happened.
Wow, you are a tuff crowd.

How much boost/hp you makin?
Between 4.5-5.0 lbs. The car made 496.

how did you find any traction at all in town today. the weather sucked. btw, dropped my boss off at B&R today. Gonna have them do the headers and x-pipe. I'm still gonna do the Vortech install myself in a few weeks. i think i'm gonna go ahead and have them tune it for me later for E-85 also.
He jumped on me at 72.698 mph!! That's how! Cool, Billy and Ryan will take care of your car.

badbiach

"Frame Twistin!"
Established Member
You need to up the boost.. 496 isn't far from n/a numbers lol. We need to see you making atleast 600..
Ya, it didn't break any dyno queen titles. Many variables though. It did pick up about what it should have considering boost level,rich A/F,and 210 engine temps. No fans, no cool down, just 3 runs to make sure it was all safe. I will say that the shop/dyno owner said the next day after taking it for a spin himself, "Runs good!, feels faster than (xxxxxxxx'S) 590 RWHP car" Hopefully it doesn't lay down a 11.90 LOL.

badbiach

"Frame Twistin!"
Established Member
I am sure that you will. 4.8lbs of boost. Don't want to mess with you yet. :coolman: I heard you are selling your car? But I will be happy to take a whippin if you are offering. Better come get it while you can. I am thinking that if I whip your ass really well, no one will ever want to race me again. Hold off hot rod, trying to keep my cover here....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread