hello guys

Jaysvt

Ready for Summer
Established Member
Well ever since i sold the car i feel like i went under a rock. :shrug: I was looking at the event page and saw the Kart2Kart day on 3/10, i was woundering if there are any openings left?? if so iam in. Also where is the crew meeting at autorama?? I will be there on sunday.
Anyway i am still here and hope to hang out over the summer, and miss my car some more.

Oh yea
Postban whats up with your car, are you tring to take on John Force? :burnout: i can't wait to see it at the track!!!! Very well done :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

See ya
jay

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
hey Jay, what up?

ya know I just found a VM from Will on my old cellphone I don't use anymore...I think both you guys should come down to BilletFlow tomorrow and you can see Dave's money pit being put back together!

getting starting at 9AM

Last edited:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Jaysvt said:
...snip...
Oh yea
Postban whats up with your car, are you tring to take on John Force? ...snip..

:bs: That pussy don't use an IRS or a 6-speed like us real racers. :fart:

Jaysvt

Ready for Summer
Established Member
i have to work til noon. how long are you going to be at BF?? If you are still going to be working around one, i would like to check "the money pit" out.

jay

03gobluecobra

torque steer sucks
Established Member
I think there are plenty of spots open for kart 2 kart. I know i'm going, and I think you need like 15 people to get a discount, so the more people the better. I've invited a few of my friends to go too, but we'll see if they get time off work.

Users who are viewing this thread