Hello there fellas... I found my next Mustang.

My2003Mach1

Established Member
Hi there guys... Its been a while since my last post.. A lot has happened since last "early" summer..

Well for those of you that don't know... I sold my 2003 Mach 1 (June 2014)... I also sold my 1993 Vibrant Red Cobra, 1992 Bimini Blue LX, My 1991 Cylypso Green LX and My 1992 White Mustang GT... Yes a summer without a mustang...

I started to get an itch about a month ago. I started to look at 03/04 Cobras ... but in the back of my mind I felt that though they are nice, they are 11/12 year old cars and for me, spending $25K for a mustang ridding on a 1994 design just didnt make any sense.

So I called Pete up at performance dyno and asked Pete what should I do?
Pete said.... Buy my car (2014 deep impact blue metallic Mustang GT Premium)

Though I have seen Petes car at his shop a few times, I never really checked it out. ( I still haven't) HA HA HA HA.

The GT comes with the Track Package, Leather Recaros and a bunch of other goodies! For those of you that know Pete, you know his car, his quality of work and attention to detail.

Based on that knowledge alone, I decided to buy the car. (I have only seen (3) three pictures)

That being said I'm very excited to have bought the car and feel I got a great deal on a great car... I can't wait to pick the car up.
The car will remain with Pete until the weather and roads clear. ( I know, for some of us that could be May before the roads are clean enough.)

I am also aware this is no 800RWHP car but there is nothing stopping me from making it a 900RWHP car lol JK

Seriously though, My Mach 1 was nuts, but I'm content with a near stock Mustang which includes all the bolt on mods.. Something that my wife will enjoy driving...

I just wanted to share the news with you all and hope to see you all out there this year...

I met a lot of great people through owning mustangs..

Thank you for reading and keep in touch.

Jonny :pepper:

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Congrats! Its a cool car for sure, and you know the wizard took care of it!
Welcome back.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
congrats, but to each their own...the S197 cars are not for me

if you follow pete on FB he has a ton of posts on all the tune work he's done to that car. Impressive for sure

My2003Mach1

Established Member
Thank you everyone.. I was on the fence with the S197 too. However after talking to Pete... it was an easy decision.. I don't have Facebook but I'll try to log on to my wife's FB to see some of his post..

PS i already started looking for a TVS .. I found 20" Vossens for the car.. I don't even have it yet and look at me go LOL

f2hatch

Established Member
congrats my father in law has a 2014 deep impact gt vert. nice car

blackedout06

Established Member
Congrats on the new car and your right, the thought of clean roads feels soooo far away with all this snow...but I am a happy plow guy right now haha

Last edited:

My2003Mach1

Established Member
Congrats on the new car and your right, the thought of clean roads feels soooo far away with all this snow...but I am a happy plow guy right now haha

Yeah and there's going to be a lot more money to be made with this weather pattern. Looks like winter could last all April!

SCalla1384

Established Member
For sure man, good luck! These cars screw with a few bolt ons. In my sig I ran 11.5 @ 122. A lot of mid to high 122mph traps, best being 123. Had a hard time getting the launch down, pretty much bogged on me every time. Wanted to go for 10s NA, but decided time to go turbo lol

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
For sure man, good luck! These cars screw with a few bolt ons. In my sig I ran 11.5 @ 122. A lot of mid to high 122mph traps, best being 123. Had a hard time getting the launch down, pretty much bogged on me every time. Wanted to go for 10s NA, but decided time to go turbo lol

You bought and are selling a hellion kit since the last time we talked? You're nuts man LOL

apex32

5.slow
Established Member

You bought and are selling a hellion kit since the last time we talked? You're nuts man LOL

My2003Mach1

Established Member
Congrats man. What's Pete up to next?

Thanks Mooch. I don't know maybe he's mustangless for a while

Anyone have thoughts on adding an airlift suspension and 20" vossens?

If I do this I'll be selling the stock 19" wheels and tires (only 4800 miles on them) along with an extra set of brand new tires.

Anyone interested let me know

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread