Hello!!

TorchedRed03

Established Member
Anyone live near the new oxford pa area in club?? I just recently purchased a 2003 cobra vert torch red looking to meet up and gain knowledge about these awesome vehicles. I'm also trying to gain membership into your club so plz don't flame me for posting in here!! Lol. I'm far from a gear head just always loved 03-04 cobra been a dream of mine to purchase one so def looking to hookup with someone in my area and maybe get "schooled" some on my cobra !! Thanks pat

Why Try

Established Member
Welcome. Dave Guy Racing is near you in Dillsburg and JLP is 40 mins to your east. Two great tuners. What all is done to the car now and what do you want it to be in a year from now?

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
Congrats on your new to you car! We have a great group and there are members on here ready to answer any questions you might have. Dave Guy in Dillsburg did quite a bit of work for me on my 03 cobra and 04 KB gt vert. Like most of the experienced shops the waiting is the hardest part!!

Last edited:

TorchedRed03

Established Member
I actually picked up my cobra in Hanover, Pa last Friday night!! they wanted 23,900 with 52,000 talked them down 2,000. Prolly just re paid that in tax and tags.

TorchedRed03

Established Member
going to add some photos to this post so you can guys can see what im working with. Taken with iphone5s in the garage because its complete shit weather outside today so kinda cramped on the angles. tell me what you think ...

Last edited:

TorchedRed03

Established Member
photo5_zpsbc0c82ed.jpg

photo4_zps9f666c70.jpg

photo3_zps3eb1ed06.jpg

photo1_zps2d0f878f.jpg

forgot to take a pic of whats under the hood. list of mods and engine bay pic coming ..

TorchedRed03

Established Member
thank you!! finally someone who replied lol.. get views daily but don't anyone say hi .. love this cobra so far, knock on wood pre owned, owner got rid of it for a reason hopefully nothing to do with the car!! she's a beaut.. intake, exhaust, suspension has her sitting right, smaller pullys, short throw, tune, style bar and even the tan top with flat black stripes I cant hate its tough. LOL my first real experience with a clutch car! crazy right!!?

Users who are viewing this thread