hellow everyone.

FINICKY

Established Member
me and my buddy are from jersey and awaiting our cobras just thought i would say hi since ill probably be on here alloy lol. so far i havnt heard anything about my car but i have a torch red coupe on order. waiting to here something is killing me just had to vent lol

Moonlight96GT

Established Member
Coooooool.....

Originally posted by FINICKY
im in rahway about 2 minutes from rahway park. what part you
from?

I'm right around the corner from you...in Iselin! Well not really around the corner, but close :D

What dealer did you get yours from?

Moonlight96GT

Established Member
Dayton Ford....really good to deal with, also have heard great things about Tom's Ford! :D Good luck and maybe we can meet up with the cars!

silvercoffin

Established Member
nice....

WHat are you all paying? Toms said sticker to me, but said they are all sold. I am getting mine for 1000 over

Wayne Ford $5000 over sticker
Oasis $10,000 over!
Haldeman 3500 over

Someone told me that Toms might say sticker but will end up jacking up the price. :cuss: :shrug: :cuss: :shrug:

FINICKY

Established Member
they told me sticker also at toms. ......hey moonlight i would love to get together and take some pictures or something should be awesome to get three 03's in one parking lot all different colors......lol if the dam thing ever gets here. keep us informed ill do the same good luck

silvercoffin

Established Member
hmmm

I hope all goes well with price. My dealer said they will put it in writing and im doing that, because I cant believe some dealers are tryin to get 10k over while others are charging sticker?

I'm up for a 03 cobra meet once mine comes.

SVT says probably not until late July or August for me though. I am number 4 at my dealer and havent even been pulled yet.

Switched from Torch red to Sonic Blue COupe with spoiler and of course standard wheels. I guess Ill buy the chrome wheels but I actually like the sonic with the less flashy wheels. Maybe Ill sell my chrome ones. I cant wait.:rolling:

FINICKY

Established Member
man i think im the only one who is getting a torch red cobra lol
everyone jumped on the sonic wagon. i have a bright atlantic
blue gt and loved that color but the torch red jumped out and
sucked me in lol.

silvercoffin

Established Member
torch red

Torch red does look awesome. Looks like the CObra R color in the sun. The orange just isnt me. I just have always loved lazer red but I wanted something brighter in a coupe. Thats why I went with the torch....

I was and still am torn between

redfire (but I think its too dark supposed to be darker then laser red was according to SVT),

Yellow (I wish it was like the deeper darker vette yellow. CHrome Yellow not zinc)

Sonic Blue (The only color I definetely like so I guess I should stick with it. My dealer will let me change as long as my order hasnt been pulled yet)

What I would really like is Electric Green! Maybe Ill have my sonic blue painted electric green!!! WIll confuse everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread