help a cobra beat a bunch of ricers in a contest!!!???!

ray77

roll tide roll
Established Member
Theres a local shop that started doing plast-dip stuff. from whole cars, to rims, to emblems. seen there work up close, its quality. well they have a contest going on and I need the svtp help. basically they posted up 25ish cars of local folks. the car with the most likes at the end wins a free dip. Now other than the fuel system which im to poor to build right now, the paint is def the low spot of my cobra.

So, if you feel like being helpful i need people to like cararmour.net facebook page and like my photo. please feel free to delete them after the contest is over. If i win the svtp can pick my paint color or some crap like that

their fb page
https://www.facebook.com/#!/CarArmour

my pic
https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.p...982.1073741826.310708645712529&type=3&theater

thank you to all that wana help. any flames feel free to post below.

Last edited:

ray77

roll tide roll
Established Member
hell yeah. it jumped a ton over night. thanks!!!

this contest is purely to see who can spread the word the most. id be a huge help if you could share it wherever. either to your own facebook friends or other stang forums. Im very thankful for the help.

ray77

roll tide roll
Established Member
Yeah the ol dodge and the spray painted civic stalled out around 100 votes. I'm sitting at 50. Its still do able! If somebody could post this on another mustang forum that'd be awsome.

I just don't wana be beat by a spray painted car! At least the dodge has some money in it. And the girl with the sti is starting talks of a race....

bscarberry

Established Member
done... shared it on my page too. I have lots of car friendly friends

Last edited:

ray77

roll tide roll
Established Member
Hell yeah. Thanks everyone. Last I check I was about 30 behind the lead. The gap is closing

Users who are viewing this thread