Help an Old Hippie

DrGT500

Chronic Bad Attitude
Established Member
Hey People,

A friend of mine (who, admittedly, is basically a hippie travel blogger) is leaving shortly for a year long trip around the world. During that time he was recently entered into a contest for a free trip to Costa Rica and is down to the final 15. The thing is, now he needs VOTES! :shrug:

If you have a chance, if you could visit the link below and Vote for #8, Wes Nations, you'd bring a tear to the eye of an old hippie. And, believe me, he needs a good cry! :dancenana:

Vote and Send Someone to Costa Rica

#8, Wes Nations

DrGT500

Chronic Bad Attitude
Established Member
Thanks, every vote counts. He's a good guy, if a bit "left of center" for my personal tastes. But hey, good friends are hard to find so I don't hold that against him. :-D

DrGT500

Chronic Bad Attitude
Established Member
Thanks guys, I appreciate it and so will he. Besides that, I figure for every day I have his left-leaning hippie azz out of the country is one less chance he has to vote and cancel out MY vote. :lol:

DocGT :beer:

DrGT500

Chronic Bad Attitude
Established Member
He's in second now. Someone posted to my wife on another forum and asked basically, "why would I want that dirty hippy to win?". :banana: :banana:

Her reply was to echo my sentiment. Every day he's out of the country is one less chance he has to vote and cancel out my vote. :lol:

DocGT :beer:

DrGT500

Chronic Bad Attitude
Established Member
His main problem is the chickie that's in first place is cute. So, basically, we're relying purely on old age and treachery and let me tell you trumping boobs with that is not easy. :shrug:

DocGT

ToyoFl

Established Member
voted, btw he is a funny guy...I like his smartass, and slightly cynical style

DrGT500

Chronic Bad Attitude
Established Member
Thanks mang, I've promised him we WILL overcome cuteness and boobs. :dw: Hey we're trying!

Oh and for what it's worth, he's definitely a smartass and WAY more than slightly cynical. :thumbsup:

DocGT

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
His main problem is the chickie that's in first place is cute. So, basically, we're relying purely on old age and treachery and let me tell you trumping boobs with that is not easy. :shrug:

DocGT

Lol,

I voted for your friend.

Had the chick shown a little more skin though I may not have.

DrGT500

Chronic Bad Attitude
Established Member
You guys are killing this! Thanks. He's closing in fast, from over 200 votes apart to way less than one hundred now!

Thanks,
DocGT

Users who are viewing this thread