Help ASAP..Having Brake Problems

Chunky04

Lil Bad Boy
Established Member
Ok guys... i took off my front right caliper to do some touchup work on my paint... Well i put it all back on and blead the brake lines and i jump in it and i go to take it for a spin...and i have no brakes what so ever :shrug:

So i pulled the car back in the garage and put it up on jack stands and took the wheels and tires off...and i have been bleeding the brakes no for about 2 hours...and i just cant get any pressure out of my brake pedal...Does anyone have any clue what i did wrong? How to fix it? Do we have some kind of unique brakeing system that cant be bleed?!?! I dunno... im lost...i guess i will just continue bleeding untill i can get some action...If anyone has any ideas of what i should do...Please let me know..Thanks guys...

Chunky04

Lil Bad Boy
Established Member
Wow..I had to edit that this line...That was an ignorant question...sorry guys... :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Oh Three Cobra

Established Member
If you took the brake line off the caliper you might have introduced a ton of air into the system. This happened to me after I left the lines off overnight while waiting for my painted calipers to dry. I had to bleed the master first, then do the normal bleed procedure to get it right.

Users who are viewing this thread