Help - bad bog/hesitation - any ideas?

Mad Max

Mod Crazy
Established Member
Okay - the car ran fine prior. Added Steig Stage 4, BF 2.93/4# lower/idlers. Also added LFP H/E, KB BAP, and NGK TR6's. And last, Amazon tuning solutions tune, and Mafia.
Now, car idles fine, 1/4 throttle okay, but 1/2 to 3/4 throttle, it bogs and falls on its face. WOT is okay from time to time?
A. The plugs (brand new gapped @ 35)
b. In the tune
c. Noticed when removing vaccum actuator from drivers side of eaton that when I put it back on, there was oval holes and no "set" place for it to bolt down. Had to use judgement on placement. It moves the blade inside the eaton - not sure of purpose.
D. Something else.
Anyone have similar issues?

postwhore

I'm a dumbass
Established Member
Boost dump actuator should show marks in the paint where bolts were originally at but this shouldn't cause any bogs

What does your tuner have to say about your issue?

Last edited:

Mad Max

Mod Crazy
Established Member
I e-mailed Rick @ Amazon. Waiting for an answer. (Holiday). Also left phone message.
Hopefully, its something simple - did a search, and a lot of people with KB or Whipple have hesitation, but its between shifts. A few people said it was the tune and some said plugs?
Anyways, just frustrated and would like to drive the car this summer and not worry about something breaking.
It is scary pulling out into traffic, not knowing if its going to go. :eek:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread