Help!! Et lugs where can I get them? do i need them?

smokin03

Established Member
I just got my AFS 18X10.5 for my rear and I want to run 315's on them.I ordered the lfp 3/8 spacers and I also ordered et lugs from the AFS website.Now AFS has called me back and said they only carry the regular lugs.What can I do now, don't i need those for the 3/8 spacers? Can I use some other lugs or do I need a whole new set up now?
help please!

p.s. The car will also be lowered with H&R ss springs.

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
I got mine form AFS. I had to ask for them and they then had to check to see if they had any left. This was about 1 1/2 months ago and they still had some. I got 20 of them for about 25 bucks shipped to my door. Some one had also said another company called gorrilla (sp?) lug nuts has the et lugs and they also have the et locking lugs as well.

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
smokin03 said:
I just got my AFS 18X10.5 for my rear and I want to run 315's on them.I ordered the lfp 3/8 spacers and I also ordered et lugs from the AFS website.Now AFS has called me back and said they only carry the regular lugs.What can I do now, don't i need those for the 3/8 spacers? Can I use some other lugs or do I need a whole new set up now?
help please!

p.s. The car will also be lowered with H&R ss springs.

YA the samething happened to me with the e/t lugs from afs.
You haft to have them, someone told me that I could just use my stock lugs untill i got my e/t lugs but......wrong answer :cuss: My driver side wheel almost fell off, and I took both wheels of and all my studs where stripped all to hell!! so I had to replace them all!

Users who are viewing this thread