Help finding a part #

Floridalawdog

Established Member
Popped the hood today, and I noticed that one of the bolts that connect the upper plenum to my C&L pipe is missing. Does anyone know the part # so I can go to discount auto and pick one up. Thanks in advance. Sean

simshahh

Party2Go
Established Member
Floridalawdog said:
Popped the hood today, and I noticed that one of the bolts that connect the upper plenum to my C&L pipe is missing. Does anyone know the part # so I can go to discount auto and pick one up. Thanks in advance. Sean
im sorry but im just having a hard time seeing where the cl pipe connects to the plenum...im just imagining mine, but my cl connects to the TB with a silicone hose...then the TB to the plenum.

but anyways, whatever bolt you are talking about...cant you just take off another bolt and take it to them and have them give you the same one?

nielsio

Luving the sun here!
Established Member
simshahh said:
whatever bolt you are talking about...cant you just take off another bolt and take it to them and have them give you the same one?

either this or take the whole thing to them and have them advice what bolt would fit in there.....a bolt is a bolt as long as it holds!

Floridalawdog

Established Member
simshahh said:
im sorry but im just having a hard time seeing where the cl pipe connects to the plenum...im just imagining mine, but my cl connects to the TB with a silicone hose...then the TB to the plenum.

but anyways, whatever bolt you are talking about...cant you just take off another bolt and take it to them and have them give you the same one?
Your right, it holds the throttle body to the upper plenum. Ill go to ford so I make sure its right. Ill probably spend way to much on a bolt, but thats life. Thanks

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
I don't know if it will help you out or not but here is the Ford part # for the throttle body bolt.

N808429-S309

It is not a normal #. It's a hardware number. I really don't think that you are going to find any at a dealer.

Hell, just go to any junkyard and take one off of a regular F-150, Expy or Navigator.

Users who are viewing this thread