HELP GUYS!!!what charger for a 93 cobra?

JParm93

Established Member
I was wondering the same for my 93'. I have a buddy who just totalled his 92' LX, and he had a 9lb Powerdyne on it. I might get it very cheap since he had only liability ins. on the car. But I wish I knew of someone else that had one on a 93' so I could see what they thought.

99turbocobra

Established Member
I had a 93 mustang LX. Turbo it. The kits do not coast that much and they will give out insane #. Stock block everything cam,head ect.. the car make 467Hp and 500TQ on little T3. You'll love it if you turbo it.

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
Originally posted by 99turbocobra
I had a 93 mustang LX. Turbo it. The kits do not coast that much and they will give out insane #. Stock block everything cam,head ect.. the car make 467Hp and 500TQ on little T3. You'll love it if you turbo it.

Yes, turbo it!
attachment.php

Build your own kit (what I'm doing using a SC61 turbo, capable of supporting 680hp) or buy a kit :-D

engine1.jpg

www.turbomustangs.com/forums

bloodhound248

Classic Muscle Car Guru
Established Member
I am VERY interested in a turbo kit, can somebody tell me where I can buy one :)

I know somebody said that you can get over 430 horses with just a stock block, thats the kit im talking about, anybody know where I can get one?:beer:

Last edited:

99turbocobra

Established Member
Originally posted by bloodhound248
I am VERY interested in a turbo kit, can somebody tell me where I can buy one :)

I know somebody said that you can get over 430 horses with just a stock block, thats the kit im talking about, anybody know where I can get one?:beer:

If you know how to weld or someone who does it is cheaper to make on. But if not proturbokits.com or turbochargedpower.com both are good. What are you going to put it on? My stock 5.0 made 467RWHP and 500 WRTQ. Makes the car a total sleeper.:rockon:

bloodhound248

Classic Muscle Car Guru
Established Member
Hell yea man those numbers sound pretty sweet to me.

I'm just gonna put the turbo on the stock 5.0, and maybe a few other mods (Now I say a few other mods, but I know for a fact that it will be sucking my wallet dry for quite some time :p )

I can't exactly have a 03 cobra yet, so I figure I'll just do the next best thing. Turbo charge a fox :bowdown:

There are definatly a few people around here in my home town that I wouldn't mind embaressing at the track :rockon: :rockon:

Thanks for the site I appreciate it :burnout:

Last edited:

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
yeah, you can go to www.turbomustangs.com and register there, and learn to build your own turbo kit, that's what I'm doing :)

I'm "Needaturbo" on there, and right now I'm building a single turbo kit mounted on the driver's side, using a SC61 turbo, the turbo kit should be able to support about 600+hp, and then 680hp if I want to change the exhaust housing :)

of course, I'll need to keep it under 500ish flywheel horsepower so the block doesn't go BOOM :D

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
I was thinking of eventually transplanting a 331 stroker with a nice big turbo on it into my stang. Thanks for the links

JaNiCe331

Established Member
needacobra...that is a neat little setup u got there...wish i had the money to do a turbo...but i just will have to settle for a 250 shot of N20..lol

cwalkinjunglist

Established Member
paxton makes a pretty nice blower and some r pretty afforable as long as your not lookin for polished shit 6 8 lb should be cool wit a stock block

Users who are viewing this thread