Help in North Jersey

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
so with the work i do, i have limited free time and its spent with my kids....having said that, i am looking for a shop that can handle a whole bunch of small jobs on my Saleen. the mechanic who I've trusted for the past 10 years moved to Florida leaving me wondering what now.

plans to use Kevin @ Wicked for the dyne and tune this spring but in the meantime i have a small electrical issue and a bunch of suspension work i need done

any suggestions???

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
might be time to start teaching your kids how to work on cars .... :) it how I spent a lot of time with my dad

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
I need something local.

And that I agree on...the boys are 2 and 4. Right now Im teaching them how to work on our RC cars to develop tool skills. Not ready yet to tackle a suspension swap tho.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
well my suggestion pool for you is tapped out. good luck man, hope you find something.

I need something local.

And that I agree on...the boys are 2 and 4. Right now Im teaching them how to work on our RC cars to develop tool skills. Not ready yet to tackle a suspension swap tho.

Holovacko

Established Member
M&R Auto in South Amboy, top quality work, with reasonable labor rates. I've used other shops in N.J.... Go to M&R

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
All shops I know are down in central. Check out nj venom outlaws on Facebook. Most of those guys are north

Aubz

Established Member
Why don't you go back to him? He does amazing work and you know it'll be done right.

Users who are viewing this thread