Help me build my coyote!!

foxyote

Established Member
Hello, this is my first post here. Thanks to all ahead of time for the wisdom. I've been a long time member on other mustang forums.

I'm asking for help piecing together my gen 2 coyote motor. This motor is going into my 1990 mustang lx. Plans for the car are a road racer on occasion and a daily driver most days. I have full Maximum Motorsports suspension, 03/04 cobra brakes. 93 cobra r brake booster, fully built rear end w/ 31 spline axles, torsen rear diff.

I'm having getting some guidance piecing together the proper pieces for my motor. Such as valve springs, timing components, injectors, etc

My question summarized is what valve springs (if any ) are need for my build? Billet timing chain guides? After market timing chains??

I'll post a picture of my build list for shortblock. My heads are away getting ported @porting solutions in Florida. Block is 10.5 compression.

I have stock mustang exhaust and L&M intake cams. All phasers and timing components are stock mustang.

Plan is to supercharge(Whipple, VMP, Roush) and be at around 7-800 hp. Already have OPG and crank sprocket.

Thanks again. I know it's a pretty broad ask. I can answer specific uestions as they come up.
20220824_144502.jpg
20220824_144520.jpg

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
well for most of your Parts needs, we can help you out. You’re always welcome to DM me and we can see what we can do to help you out with some pricing.

foxyote

Established Member
well for most of your Parts needs, we can help you out. You’re always welcome to DM me and we can see what we can do to help you out with some pricing.
Thanks! Hopefully I'll get some recommendations here so I can reach out for parts. Right now I'm looking for head studs, valve springs/retainers

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

Users who are viewing this thread