Help me choose my next car...

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
C7 no question ya fool. Unless you need it as a DD all year ;)
I pity the fooo!! LMFAO :D
If I did the Trackhawk, I'd trade in the truck and that would be my daily. If I got the C7Z07, I would trade in the Roush and it would be the nice weather only cruiser.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Tire kicker = ready to buy? Yea, ok. If one of these dopes offered the $500ish a month many folks have gotten, I'd lease one this week. Thanks for playing!

You started this thread 2 months ago and have been “talking about” buying something longer than that.

Do you need someone to buy one of your current turds for sale first so you can afford the down payment or WTF is the problem?

Shit or get off the pot dude!

Never_Enough

Established Member

You started this thread 2 months ago and have been “talking about” buying something longer than that.

Do you need someone to buy one of your current turds for sale first so you can afford the down payment or WTF is the problem?

Shit or get off the pot dude!
Look genius, I was preparing then. Notice how I didn't actually drive anything till this weekend? B/c I was house shopping. That market is shit so I'm just gonna buy a new toy instead now. Also, wtf does it matter to you what or when I buy? No one made you come into my thread.

Do you need anymore help reading?

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Look genius, I was preparing then. Notice how I didn't actually drive anything till this weekend? B/c I was house shopping. That market is shit so I'm just gonna buy a new toy instead now. Also, wtf does it matter to you what or when I buy? No one made you come into my thread.

Do you need anymore help reading?

Stop preparing and start buying. I have half a mind to call every dealer within 50 square miles of you and tell them to stay away.

Then again, appears someone already has since they completely ignore you the second you hit the property.

How ****ing prepared must you be to buy a damn toy? Good God.

You post more than anyone on the entire internet so I am 100% certain you already know everything there is to know about every car you are interested in up to and including who the ****ing lead engineer is on the original design team.

And another hint... your cars will sell quicker when you STOP ricing out the interiors with rattle can spray and dry wall screws.

Good luck... you’ll need it!!

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Alright I went a little rough on you but come on.

You must admit you’re being a bit neurotic.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Weird.. excuses on cars.. Excuses on houses.

Just bought/built a house 2 months ago. Market was just fine. Hell I've already made money on the house. I walked into sales office. told them what I wanted, they told me a price to put down to reserve the lot. 30 minutes later I Was paid with a cashiers check. They then knew I wasn't bullshitting

CamaroSS, I drove it, told them the price I would pay, they came back with a number, I came back again. got the deal done. It's literally that simple.

Getting rid of my Camaro within the next couple weeks, 350 will soon follow, and within a weekend I'll have another car. Just seems you're making excuses on not making a purchase...

You have a Jetta, an MS6, and a Miata... and you get pissed that dealers won't kiss your ass when you show up, and let you drive what you want? I bought my SS from a dealership and went back recently to drive a C7Z, and it took them pulling the GM out to let me drive it, and I'm a repeat customer, AND I drove up in the SS.

I would imagine if I drove up in a Jetta as a random ass person off the street, there is NO way they would have let me touch the C7Z

Last edited:

08mojo

Established Member
There is going to be something you don't like with every car you are considering...and most likely every other car out there.... you sound like me, but I make decisions quicker. The reason, I think, I make the decision quicker is because I know I won't have that particular car too long . It takes the pressure off and if you pick your cars wisely, there really is not much money lost.

E46 m3: drove it 3 years and sold it for what I paid
03 cobra: drove it 3 years and sold it for more than I paid
C6 z06: drove it 2 years and sold it for what I paid
Etc...but I'm not saying this is the case for every car, sometimes the want exceeded the smarter choice.

Pick one , have fun and move onto the next. Regardless of what you get, it will get boring and lose its appeal.

If you want to keep it long term, look at something you can mod as you get bored--and I don't mean appearance mods. I don't go this route anymore because the c6z made me realize I don't like turning wrenches as much as I used to.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Weird.. excuses on cars.. Excuses on houses.

Just bought/built a house 2 months ago. Market was just fine. Hell I've already made money on the house. I walked into sales office. told them what I wanted, they told me a price to put down to reserve the lot. 30 minutes later I Was paid with a cashiers check. They then knew I wasn't bullshitting

CamaroSS, I drove it, told them the price I would pay, they came back with a number, I came back again. got the deal done. It's literally that simple.

Getting rid of my Camaro within the next couple weeks, 350 will soon follow, and within a weekend I'll have another car. Just seems you're making excuses on not making a purchase...

You have a Jetta, an MS6, and a Miata... and you get pissed that dealers won't kiss your ass when you show up, and let you drive what you want? I bought my SS from a dealership and went back recently to drive a C7Z, and it took them pulling the GM out to let me drive it, and I'm a repeat customer, AND I drove up in the SS.

I would imagine if I drove up in a Jetta as a random ass person off the street, there is NO way they would have let me touch the C7Z
Lol gtfoutta here with your BS. So you paid cash for your house? Prices in NM must be cheap. Did your kid get a cut of the money you’ve made off the house you live in?

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
Lol gtfoutta here with your BS. So you paid cash for your house? Prices in NM must be cheap. Did your kid get a cut of the money you’ve made off the house you live in?

No sir. I put a deposit on the lot which was $1000. Where did I state I dropped almost 200k?

Legitimately said " on the lot" which you somehow turned into.. " You paid cash for your house" and lol @ bringing that same other crap into multiple threads. Come on now dude.. That part was literally talked about YEARS ago, and no I will not re hash it.

Nor will I argue on this site that I make a couple posts on a month.

Whoops Just saw this.

Myyyyy badddd

nxhappy

Established Member
stop bitching, sell everything you own, and buy a FGT =P

no but really, if ur gonna skip the house, get a FGT.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
lol
I would need to sell the house to afford the FGT, the insurance, excise tax, and upkeep. lol

CompOrange04GT

Established Member

Shit, he could probably sell the Jetta, the MS6, and the Miata, have a nice downpayment and tiny ass payment on one of these cars he has named, and daily it.

Users who are viewing this thread