help me choose

SICKBOY

Established Member
currently runnin o/r x and slp lm1 car is stupid stupid loud i enjoyed it at first but it's old now and hard to haul ass without tons of unwanted attention...would like to retain x and pull a muffler swap need recomendations and sound clips...would like a nice deep tone that sound good but is decently quieter than the resonators i have now

Last edited:

HKYBUM33

Established Member
just put the stock h back on and it will smooth out the tone alot. It will still be pretty loud. I had the LM 1's on my cobra and with a catted h pipe it was crazy loud but now with the stock h it's just loud with alot better tone too.

SICKBOY

Established Member
yeah not a fan of the stock H so ...that won't work....wonder how a set of magnaflows would sound? keep the x pipe any other opinions

SICKBOY

Established Member
not interested in added cats back i guess i'll just try some standard maggie muffs and see what she sounds like any idea the part number on mufflers only as i'm sure i can integrate my tips and other pipes from my slp catback

Mystic03

Established Member
HKYBUM33 said:
just put the stock h back on and it will smooth out the tone alot. It will still be pretty loud. I had the LM 1's on my cobra and with a catted h pipe it was crazy loud but now with the stock h it's just loud with alot better tone too.

+1 also feel a lotta lowend gained!

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
switched back to the stock H from an o/r H and feels like i gained some nice torque back.

SICKBOY

Established Member
part number on maggies? how much tamer will that be by comparison to my lm1's need diffinitive answer

Users who are viewing this thread