Votes: 29 50.0%
  • Chrome

Votes: 29 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fhp89lx

SVT Pride
Established Member
On a Redfire Cobra, what wheel color looks best from these two pictures.
The two pictures below are 10.0" (rears)

Yes, these are the new 18" versions of the 10th Anniversary wheels. The fronts dont have that nasy lip anymore like the 17's had.

Anthracite

2wdwupf.jpg

Chrome

10gmc6a.jpg

Last edited:

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
Hmmm, they really dont look too good from that picture posted , but the angle is kinda shitty, the color of your car does not work at all with these wheels at all and your car is not a terminator which I think is an important factor in setting these wheels off right. So, IMO, your car is not a good representation of these wheels at all. I would need to see more of pictures of thses wheels on a terminator. BTW - I have been considering these as well.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
Hmmm, they really dont look too good from that picture posted , but the angle is kinda shitty, the color of your car does not work at all with these wheels at all and your car is not a terminator which I think is an important factor in setting these wheels off right. So, IMO, your car is not a good representation of these wheels at all. I would need to see more of pictures of thses wheels on a terminator. BTW - I have been considering these as well.

thats not my car. Secondly my car looks exactly like a terminator so i dont see how it wouldnt be a good representation :shrug:

Here, this is a real 10th anniv and they look like shit :shrug:

SVE-1007BBC_8792.JPG

Last edited:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
SVE-1007BAC_3634.jpg

Not a fan of those wheels...I think it's the slight curve on the spokes that come outwards and then sink in too much towards the center cap, (hard to explain lol).

Last edited:

Hitman318

My other car is a cruiser
Established Member
i think the downfall on those pics is the color. 10 anni's should be grey or anthracite to pull em off

Predatorbird

Established Member
My vote is for anthracite. There are too many spokes for these to look good in chrome. They look too busy giving them that "bling bling" effect.

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
bronze would look best with Redfire

chrome like others mentioned...to many spokes for the chrome look imho

anthracite is nice, but bronze would offset redfire so much better.

fhp89lx

SVT Pride
Established Member

Are you reffering to my car? I do have a terminator it's a redfire. It's on the first post.

Users who are viewing this thread