Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Bassani BX catback

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SSSNAKE04

Established Member
CbraSvt01 said:
between those two....bassani. Not my 2 favorite choices however.
well thats what it came down to, magnas kind of pricy sound is a no no, borla to expensive, slp sound like crap, flowmasters played out, Mac i like the sound but the fit is sucks i hear, so im leaning towards bassani, like the deep sound, quality and fit... :rockon:

SSSNAKE04

Established Member
Brian97vobra said:
that's right don't be a pussy :lol: :poke:
thats right, hey you live in daytona i just relized, if you ever have to go to tampa area you should give me a call...let me see that pussy ride lol

Brian97vobra

Established Member
SSSNAKE04 said:
thats right, hey you live in daytona i just relized, if you ever have to go to tampa area you should give me a call...let me see that pussy ride lol

I actually might be heading over there sometime soon. I'm going to be getting a pulley setup for my car and will need a dyno tune. I heard there's quite a few good guys over there in the Tampa area.

SSSNAKE04

Established Member
Brian97vobra said:
I actually might be heading over there sometime soon. I'm going to be getting a pulley setup for my car and will need a dyno tune. I heard there's quite a few good guys over there in the Tampa area.
Yup, i can recommend one shop where i took mine, but there is planty others if you got deep pockets...Let me know and i'll set you up with James at RaceRelated...PM me if you wanna know more....

tankerman1981

Established Member
well i would recommend the MAC but I guess I'm a little bias and all... the bassani sounds pretty good but believe me if you want a really MEAN sound at WOT you can't go wrong with the MAC

WizardsCobra

LTHL SVT
Established Member
I have the Bassani. It may not be the loudiest but i love how it sounds. If you want it to be really loud i'd probably go with the MAC.

danny03cobra

Established Member
hey guys, i live right down the street from MAC and have gotten a lot of free stuff from them, let them use my car for desighning new products. but the quality and fit has gone down the drain with them,i actually sold my MAC catback due to alighnment issues. i even let them try to alighn it and it still looked like the tips were facing out ( not centered or atraight). so i went with bassani, i also tried borla and they are stupid loud!! the one bad thing about bassani is that they are fiberglass packed mufflers and they will wear out. The macs wont. my 2 cents

SSSNAKE04

Established Member
danny03cobra said:
hey guys, i live right down the street from MAC and have gotten a lot of free stuff from them, let them use my car for desighning new products. but the quality and fit has gone down the drain with them,i actually sold my MAC catback due to alighnment issues. i even let them try to alighn it and it still looked like the tips were facing out ( not centered or atraight). so i went with bassani, i also tried borla and they are stupid loud!! the one bad thing about bassani is that they are fiberglass packed mufflers and they will wear out. The macs wont. my 2 cents
Wonder what the mufflers sound like when the wear out?????????Life time warranty is good enough for me...

danny03cobra

Established Member
lifetime worranty is only on the ss kit, but whats weard is that they are the axact same muffler on both kits. Bassani is really picky with their warranti
i called their customer service and they want proof of purchase and you have to be the original buyer.

Users who are viewing this thread