Help me find a vortech belt?!?!!!

Russyo

Established Member
Hey fellas, I have a small problem, I let a shop do some work on my car, and the idiots put my belt on upside down so it slid off and it all torn apart now. Do any of you know where I can get a cheap belt for a voetech supercharged 96 cobra, 4.6 DOHC motor. They list it for like $75 on the vortech site, can I get it anywhere else for cheaper. Thanks for any help you can give me! Thanks
Russyo

Russyo

Established Member
alright, well I went to autozone and matched the belt, does anyone know how to put a belt around a vortech supercharger pulley. I fought with the belt for like 3 hours and finally gave up. Can anyone give me some help/pointers, or even a diagram for me to use?? Thanks
Russyo

Russyo

Established Member
alright, I got everything back together, and Im running again. Well if anyone needs help I can try to help now, cause I've done a belt on a 96 Cobra with a Vortech super charger. Now, does anyone know how to adjust a clutch on a Cobra?? Let me know. Thanks Russyo!

69DodgeCharger

Established Member
what did you do to get the belt back on? Did you have to pull the blower? Mine fell of yesterday, I got it back on, but I want to get a new one because its a little chewed up now. To me it looks like I would need to pull the blower to get a new belt on, but if there is another way, please let me know.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread