Help me find these wheels!

Five-ohh-Love

Established Member
And of course its almost the only mustang wheel that is not made by one of the tons of replica wheel manufacturers. The 17 inch bright aluminum wheel that is optional on the gt premium for 03 and 04 (aka 99 cobra wheel in chrome). I have a chance to get 3 in perfect condition with center caps and mounted on decent tires for less then $100. My plan was to put them on my girlfriends 03 v6 but i have no idea how to find just one more of those wheels. Ford wants ~$300 for just one wheel lol. For the price should i pass or pick them up in hopes of finding another wheel. And i have searched a bunch of sites that sell OE/re manufactured and aftermarket wheels with no luck so if anyone knows of a place that would be helpful :beer:

Thanks

image_1151614.jpg

LilRoush

M112'd Roush x2
Established Member
Even at $300 - that puts you at $400 for a set of rims, not a bad price.
You'll have to search various forums and CL to find a used one in good shape.

Renello79

Established Member
If I was you I would jump on it I was looking into those wheels for my sc and every set I found was 700+

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
I definitely agree, I'd jump on those. Not only because they look good, but for pure resale value. Since they truly are hard to find, someone is going to want them. Not to mention the people that already have them and could possibly need a new one from a bent rim, chipped clearcoat etc. They would be a great thing to have laying around!

ouray19

Established Member
Just an idea but you might want to search some salvage yards for a rim. There are several search engines that connect you to a national network to help you find parts. JunkYardDogs has some links. You might find a wrecked Mustang with these rims that are still in good condition. Like everyone else said, 3 for $100 is a good deal.

Users who are viewing this thread