Help me identify this coil over setup

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
I bought my car (terminated Mach), and it came with coils overs, which I am kinda happy about...and I hate.
I hate that when the install was done...no clearancing was done on the drivers side so when you hit the wheel to a hard right or left you can hear it clunk.

Anyways I need to replace the struts and springs as these ride rougher than I like...and well shit I honestly dont know what spring or strut is in the thing. So im begging for help guys.

I think the coil over kit is a UPR kit and the strut looks to be a strange...right now this is the best I can do pic wise so please forgive me.

coil.jpg

Now if this is a upr kit that makes life easy for me. I am thinking of These struts. However i would be open to hearing some suggestions for a decently priced strut I can use with this setup. Right now shes daily driver duty and I drive hard. I have no plans to hit the strip right now, I just need a decent replacement strut. Also I dont know if the spring can be identified on looks alone, but if anyone knows lemme know.....the original owner doesnt remember at all

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread