Help Me Name Her (dog related)

TorchMach

Established Member
She is a 7 week old miniature Dachshund. (the lighter one in the picture).

All I have so far is,

Cookie
Flor (flower in spanish)lol

HELP!!!

Thanks, I'll check back in a bit. Going to go check out Need For Speed:banana::banana:
20140313_215115.jpg

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
Taffy was the first name that jumped in my head and then Cocoa. However, I think Coffee is a good name for her. Cookie is a real good one and since that's one of your own choices you might wanna stick with that one.

TorchMach

Established Member

That sounds like a male's name though?
Cute dog!

Kinda partial to these - Gretchen, Greta, Biscuit. Our neighbor has a wiener called Lilly which is cool!

Here's a bunch more:
Dachshund Names, Wiener Dog Names @ Petmywiener.com

Thanks for the link and suggestions! I'm checking it out now! Lilly was our last one's name a few years ago..
Peanut or Snickers

Your the second one to say snickers!

Taffy was the first name that jumped in my head and then Cocoa. However, I think Coffee is a good name for her. Cookie is a real good one and since that's one of your own choices you might wanna stick with that one.

Taffy sounds funny.

I think we got a winner. I'll run it by my mom in the morning as the dog is for her.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, keep them coming..

By the way Need For Speed was a 8 out of 10 in my book. Only reason it didn't get a 10 was because it was a bit cheesy but racing the whole movie, real car sounds, no CGI, and good surprise at the end for ya'll..

TorchMach

Established Member
Here is a picture of the entire litter. The mom had 8 but one died...and she only weighs 14 pounds...looked like a cow..
At 4 weeks
20140218_224821.jpg

A box full of weenies
20140220_183421.jpg

Feeding time
20140313_203902.jpg

The fluffy one was the runt...
20140313_203913.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread