Help me out guys...

FST-HUH

Established Member
Bought my car few weeks ago and got predator with it. I could not pass emmision with pulley tune so I had to put the stock tune back on the car. Now that it passed I put the pulley tune back on but the car is just not the same. It acctually does not sound the same at all. It sounds muffled up and when I rev it up the rev needle sticks around 1400RPM for few seconds before it drops down to 750RPM. What could cause this???

Car did have pulley tune before I put my stock une back on. I've checked that. Please help

FST-HUH

Established Member
i did I checked all the hoses and all of the conectors. nothing. It almost sounds like the throttles is sticking at around 1400 rpms for few seconds before it slowely goes down :??::??::??:

FST-HUH

Established Member
Oh 1 thing I forgot to mention is "this is going to sound weird" If I am in the car and radio is off, and whe I rev it, you can hear through the vents vacuum sound, once that vacuum sound goes quiet my rpm;s go back to normal, but while hearing that vacuum sound my idle is stickin at 1500 rpms.

jm@ReischePerf

Owner & Operations Mgr
Established Member
Premium Member
hearing that vacuum sound my idle is stickin at 1500 rpms.
Sounds like a vacuum leak. How long have you had the tune in the car? When you re-flash, the computer takes a little while to learn how to idle correctly. Also I recommend spending $100 and getting a custom tune for the Predator.

Users who are viewing this thread