help me pick wheels

xhodzax

Established Member
ok i have a budget of $300 per wheel
i want either deep concave like rovos durban or deep dish.
i keep going back and forth on what i want
black convertible
would like 18" or 19"

what do you think.

AMWill

Hey X,

Looks like someones car is about to be looking good!

Personally, I am a huge fan of the MMD 551C Wheels. We do have them in 19" and they look great!

As soon as we put them on Project MMD a while back I automatically fell in love.

Check out this video, it goes in depth explaining the wheel and even showing you the different finishes.

Let me know if you have any questions and check your PM folder, I left you a little coupon code present in there :coolman:.

- Will

JuStAkId

Just roll with it
Established Member
With a budget like that I would go with Black Forgestar F14 Wheels or 18'' Cobra wheels

04ScSaleen325

Established Member
i just had the same issue, i honestly couldnt choose between true forged mach 5s or victorys. so until i can make up my mind i picked up afs 18 replicas. out of all the wheel choices for these cars, theres something about the stock rims that just fit so perfectly with this car.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
first off stay away from 19's....too big on our cars

Second, if you are looking for a GOOD tire, check out toyo r888 in 315/35/18 . I personally run the 305/30 and wish I had gotten the 315 ( mostly for the look )

Check out XXR and Forgestar they make some decent wheels for reasonable prices. I personally like the xxx 531 and the forgestar f14f.

good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread