HELP...Need clip on clutch line part number

KIXASS

MEDICATED
Established Member
HELP...Need clip on clutch line CLIP part number

I was installing my JPC Clutch Line when the clip that holds the line on fell off. I thought it dropped down in the hole directly underneath but I removed the inner fender well plastic which is where the hole leads and no luck finding it. Is this something that a dealer should have or autozone? Does anyone know the part number?

THANKS!!

Last edited:

DTL

Established Member
Same thing happened to me. One clip jumped ship and never re-appeared. Dealer only sells the entire line. I ended up making one out of a spare RC airplane control rod. If you find a better solution, post it up. Good luck!!

corruptor

Established Member
There isn't a part number for the mustang clutch line clip but there is for the focus and it fits perfect. Ask Steve at tousley, he helped me earlier this year when the same thing happened.

corruptor

Established Member
I don't know the focus part number - but Steve @ Tousley can look it up. You can also ask your local Ford dealer as long as you walk them through what you're looking for.

KIXASS

MEDICATED
Established Member
My son found the clip wedged up against the ramp. I'm soo happy. That's after trying various hair pin clips, window crank clips, and wasting my time at the local dealer parts dept. all good now!!

DTL

Established Member
Right on! I wish someone would post the part number for the Focus clip though. This topic seems to come up pretty frequently.

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
Right on! I wish someone would post the part number for the Focus clip though. This topic seems to come up pretty frequently.

what year and model Focus and what line exactly?

Users who are viewing this thread