HELP! Need info on 2004 Roush Cobra!

masterman

Established Member
Hey guys, found this on the web yesterday and my dad is very very! very!! interested in buying it.
Wondering if anyone has any information on it since I've seen a couple pictures of it around here on old threads.
My dad also believes the asking price is a little high but is willing to go for it. Any thoughts on the price? And is this really the only black one out there like it says in the description? I was also wondering about the pictures in the plaque how it looks as if it had work done and it seems as if that is it being turned into a Roush Cobra, but it also is from a shop not specifically a Roush shop so please put mine and my dad's worrying heads to rest on this issue.
And (sorry for asking so many questions) the carfax states in was in the area of flooding, pretty sure it was Katrina when it hit, so any info of whether it was damaged or not would be helpful. The underside looks clean and clear of rust so it would seem as if this beauty escaped that peril.
Again, any info would be amazing and greatly appreciated for a couple of mustang die-hards.

Ford Mustang Cobra SVT | eBay

Users who are viewing this thread