Help! No luck yet on these 95R parts:

StillIntense

Established Member
About a month ago I tried to find out if anyone had these parts available for my 95R:
1. brackets on back of radiator that the fan attaches to
2. an original air tract (all of it forward of the TB)
3. any or all components of the owners manuals and supplement
Hope that the original owner of number 86 may have these still or someone else may have extras.
I've tried Performance Parts and KarKraft; though helpful they didn't have them.
Anyone??? Original owner of #86? I'd be grateful.....

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
StillIntense said:
About a month ago I tried to find out if anyone had these parts available for my 95R:
1. brackets on back of radiator that the fan attaches to
2. an original air tract (all of it forward of the TB)
3. any or all components of the owners manuals and supplement
Hope that the original owner of number 86 may have these still or someone else may have extras.
I've tried Performance Parts and KarKraft; though helpful they didn't have them.
Anyone??? Original owner of #86? I'd be grateful.....

The owners manual kit is 1995 Mustang. An original 95R supplement is the harder item to find. Ebay is a good place for a complete 95 Mustang owners manual kit.

I have seen the T.B. air tract parts (not inc. the tube at the T.B.) on eBay for the 96 Cobra.

R

Last edited:

birdman941

Illiterate Proofreader
Established Member
I have an extra air inlet tube for a 96 Cobra in my garage.
Not sure if it's the same as a 95 "R".
PM me if it will work for you.

StillIntense

Established Member
Thanks to both of you. The tube from the TB to the air box I believe is unique to the 95R. It takes a hard right out of the TB and then down to the same level of the air box. I believe that the air box is in fact the same as on a 96 or 97 Cobra. It's the tube that's the challenge....
What's really bugging me is the brackets on the radiator. Thanks to Robert I at least know what the heck they look like now......

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
There are two sections of rubber tube between the TB and Mass Air you need. There is also a metal sleeve for some of your sensors between the two sections.

Tom

StillIntense

Established Member
Thanks Tom. Just what I needed to know, more parts than I thought. I need these but the brackets for the radiator that the fan shroud attaches to are my biggest concern. More of a safety issue.....

Users who are viewing this thread