Help pick my new car

Davesvt00

Established Member
Ok fellas wife needs a new car. I can't decide between the 2008 Audi A4 2.0L T or the 2008 BMW 328i sedan. Cost is not an issue as I have found pricing for them within a few hundred dollars of each other (30K). I like the Audi cause of the potential of the turbo but the BMW is just a damn good deal. I dunno tell me what you guys think. I know there are probably better cars for the money I'm spending but I'm overseas and selection is slim and I need an american spec car. Thanks

Per request sorry I didn't have the photos when I posted

lg_lg_0647_07.jpg

06120A45B5B5B2x0T5D00014552.jpg

Last edited:

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Both good, but I've never been more impressed with dealer service than with Audi. My wife had an '04 TT 3.2 and they went waaaayyyy out of their way to make sure we were happy. That may differ from dealership to dealership. I was very impressed with the build quality of the Audi and how user friendly and intuitive it was. Not to say the beemers aren't like that, I've just never owned one and can't speak on them.
BTW... this is "pics and vids" dammit. Post up pics of the cars!

rev440

young punk
Established Member
I have heard HORROR stories about the audi's and nothing really that bad about the beemers. If you can stretch for the 335i thats what I would get.

Got Torque

well do yah?
Established Member
Audi, great engine, best interiors in the market, Quattro should you want it...come on it's an easy choice.

Davesvt00

Established Member
Yeah I've been leaning more towards the Audi cause of the turbo and the sporty look but the BMW has my attention cause its about 4k less than it usually goes for.

RU8TNQT

Im a sexy s.o.b.
Established Member
AUDI FTW!! only 3 brands of cars I would buy right now thats Audi, VW, and Toyo.

bubbrubb

drive them both, Audi's are nice cars but they're not nearly as engaging as the BMW's I've driven. And this is coming from a guy who used to own an Audi.

BMW has been named the #1 small car for a while for a good reason. Whoever said audi builds a good motor is right, but BMW builds a helluva better one.

Only big reason to go with the audi is the quattro like somebody said, or if you drive it and find yourself liking it more. Take a couple of test drives and crunch some numbers to see which one tickles your fancy.

rust0r

Established Member
Audi, dealer service as already mentioned is out of this world if you get the right one, interior is nicer, and best of all, it DOESN'T have BMW's dreaded "IDrive" system

bubbrubb

Audi, dealer service as already mentioned is out of this world if you get the right one, interior is nicer, and best of all, it DOESN'T have BMW's dreaded "IDrive" system

I *think* audi may have dropped they "you pay nothing for the warranty period" scheme, however I believe BMW still has it. I know thats how it is for the 06 X5 anyways :shrug:

SvilleCobra

Established Member
My daily driver is an '03 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro...love it and no problems whatsoever! In the North, the Quattro has been invaluable. The car has class, avoids the stigma associated with the BMW name, and simply the best interiors in the business. The new 2.0T's are wonderful...my sister just got one in black and it is stunning.

Go Audi.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
I *think* audi may have dropped they "you pay nothing for the warranty period" scheme, however I believe BMW still has it. I know thats how it is for the 06 X5 anyways :shrug:

They picked it right back up. Customers were not happy at all.

Users who are viewing this thread