wpd736

Back to Blue
Established Member
Mac straight shot cold air with 95 mm mass air flow
2.76 SFPH no slip dub pulley
Gatorback belt 74.5 new
100 mm Aux idler
tuned by sambandit ... dont think it is tune started before tune

the car is bucking at full boost almost like belt slip can actually hear it sounds like blower is stopping starting many times, no real power ... factory boost guage pegging bad no flutter on guage. It is frustrating as hell nothing I see on the boards sounds just like it , datalogged with predator. Frps seems ok ( slight smell of gas in oil... short distance driving ??? ), fuel pressure is 60 at boost 40 at idle , tps is 1.1v key on according to predator MAF doesnt seem to be maxing out , now it is starting to do it at part throttle low boost situation. If this sounds familiar please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cryying:

Last edited:

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
That's the first thing I would look at. You need a plug like a NGK TR6, or any other that is 2 ranges cooler than stock. Then gap them to .035. Whenever you add boost, you need to get a cooler plug gapped a little tighter.

wpd736

Back to Blue
Established Member
sambandit said:
That's the first thing I would look at. You need a plug like a NGK TR6, or any other that is 2 ranges cooler than stock. Then gap them to .035. Whenever you add boost, you need to get a cooler plug gapped a little tighter.

thanks again Sambandit :D

dougwg

Established Member
sambandit said:

+1

Users who are viewing this thread