Help!! Quick, BF hub removal Q?

csumt76

Established Member
I pulled the outer ring off like instructed, and now the hub plate will not slide over the backside of the hub. I figured it would easily fit over the backside of the hub but it does not. Perhaps the coating is getting in the way of it?? I'm not going to hammer it on there... I noticed the front section of the shank where the ring goes on is smaller in diameter than the rear... What gives? I don't want to damage the hub or tool.

dougwg

Established Member
csumt76 said:
I pulled the outer ring off like instructed, and now the hub plate will not slide over the backside of the hub. I figured it would easily fit over the backside of the hub but it does not. Perhaps the coating is getting in the way of it?? I'm not going to hammer it on there... I noticed the front section of the shank where the ring goes on is smaller in diameter than the rear... What gives? I don't want to damage the hub or tool.

that makes #4...

some got out of the shop that way... give me a call here at the shop tomorrow and I'll get another one out to you asap

Last edited:

csumt76

Established Member
Wait, honestly in this business it is not possible to receive better customer service than that. I originally posted the thread at 7:05PM and before 8:00 I had already spoken to the owner of the company personally. On top of that, I got a new piece shipped to me UPS 2nd day to correct the problem. What else could you ask for?

Users who are viewing this thread