Help- replacement 2004 SVT Cobra emissions decal (CA emissions)

Stage 4.6

Established Member
I hope you do receive it. My dealer said they only can go back 10 years. --If you get the '04 decal please scan or photograph it with high resolution and post the image. Maybe we can find someone to remake them.
Will do sir, not getting my hopes up after reading this post.

cj428mach

Established Member
Have you looked into trying to find a junk hood for a donor. Maybe some of the guys that part out terminators could cut that part of the hood off for you for a few bucks on one that's toast.

PumpkinMaster

Masterpiecepumpkins
Established Member
Have you looked into trying to find a junk hood for a donor. Maybe some of the guys that part out terminators could cut that part of the hood off for you for a few bucks on one that's toast.
Interesting idea/strategy. Will keep that in mind. We have quite a few Terminators that show up a local car events out here. Will keep my eyes open for one I can get good pics from.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Even more of a reason I wouldn’t have passed ref as the hood I have doesn’t have that sticker on it. That’s a new level of overreach

Oh, I'm with you. I changed the hood on my 03 Terminator and there are absolutely zero stickers on my new hood. Then again there are no cats either LMAO. But still F O CA. LOL.

PumpkinMaster

Masterpiecepumpkins
Established Member
If anyone has an '04 VECI decal label under their Cobra hood, I would greatly appreciate if someone could take a couple hi-res images of it, as 'straight on' as possible, so I can see all the tiny graphic and lettering details that need to be legible. --Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread