Help save SVT!

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
SVT needs your support. I'm going to keep this message short and to the point. It appears that there are some people within Ford that feel that the SVT brand is no longer needed and is a waste of Ford's resources. I ask that each one of you take 5 minutes out of your life write a letter similar to the one below to let Ford know what SVT means to you. This is not a chain letter and is not an internet rumor. I can’t really prove it but your going to have to trust your gut on this one.

Example Letter:

To Whom It May Concern,

My name is and I’ve recently been informed that the upcoming release of the SVT Lightning and SVT Cobra have been postponed. I am very upset by this news, as I intended to purchase these new vehicles promptly following their release. I currently own a 2003 SVT Cobra and have been a loyal Ford customer for many years.

However, if SVT will not pledge ongoing support for its customers then I will take my business to one of the competing auto manufacturers.

Please feel free to contact me if there is anything I can do to combat these unfortunate circumstances.

Sincerely,

And fax it to the SVT Fax line: 313-621-2500.

I know we are all busy but SVT needs your support now more than ever.

jcayer

Eats Ryc
Established Member
But... if we don't support it, then doesn't that make our SVT's worth that much more?? Besides, they will prob still have the same line, just call it a different set of letters or something.... Its not like the cobra or lightning is going to die anytime soon (and if it does, then there is no more reason to even consider ford for future vehicles, so I would hope that they wouldn't be that stuipd at ford....)

Users who are viewing this thread