Help Troubleshoot my '14 Shelby

Grabber07'

Established Member
The dealer would be the only option for a harness. Here is the wiring diagram for the O2's. I will look to see if I can find the harness info.

006_zps9b3058d3.jpg

007_zps9d337f0f.jpg

Thank you for the diagram!! Very helpful. And I believe you are correct, the dealer is the only option here for the harness.

I have a question for the OP

If you put her back to stock, have you datalogged her running stock? I ask because you keep referring back to the on board AFR gauge, what if that system itself is stuck and reading wrong?

I had the same logic as you, but after datalogging it revealed that the O2 was not responding in Bank 1.

Grabber07'

Established Member
UPDATE: Through the help of Van at Revan Racing and Lund II, we were able to pinpoint the possible source (Think we found it!)

Factory wiring harness looks to have one pin that the copper connection point has recessed into the connector. The pin no longer was making contact, therefore it was not able to effectively send information

Drivers Side Connector (Has all copper connection points)

11630431336_2f8dc0766b_c.jpg

Passenger Connector (Problem O2 and lower middle pin missing copper)

11629640965_f83542d409_c.jpg

Will be fixing it this week and report back. Thanks again Van!

sb03cobra

Established Member
Glad to see you found it. Hopefully you can just push the pin back in and it will lock. If not, worst case is a new connector.

Snoopy49

Established Member
NOTE: If necessary, lubricate the HO2S threads with penetrating and lock lubricant to aid in removal.

Using a crowfoot wrench, remove the HO2S .
Calculate the correct torque wrench setting for the following torque. Refer to the Torque Wrench Adapter Formulas in the Appendix.
To install, use a crowfoot wrench, tighten to 48 Nm (35 lb-ft).

View attachment Torque Wrench Adapter Formulas.pdf

03terminat0r

Established Member
I am having the same problem. P0135 and P0175 codes are being thrown. I replaced the 02 sensor and it did not fix the problem. My air fuel gauge is also stuck at 14 like OP's. Did you ever solve this issue?

C0bra99

Established Member
I am having the same problem. P0135 and P0175 codes are being thrown. I replaced the 02 sensor and it did not fix the problem. My air fuel gauge is also stuck at 14 like OP's. Did you ever solve this issue?

I think they did it was a pin in the harness wasn't making contact for the O2 sensor.

UPDATE: Through the help of Van at Revan Racing and Lund II, we were able to pinpoint the possible source (Think we found it!)

Factory wiring harness looks to have one pin that the copper connection point has recessed into the connector. The pin no longer was making contact, therefore it was not able to effectively send information

Drivers Side Connector (Has all copper connection points)

Passenger Connector (Problem O2 and lower middle pin missing copper)

Will be fixing it this week and report back. Thanks again Van!

Grabber07'

Established Member
Sorry guys, looks like I never reported back. That copper recessed connection was the culprit. Wiring harness was replaced and all was fixed. I could have also just changed out the connection and that would have done it.

Users who are viewing this thread